Saturday, October 27, 2007

Credit crunch bigger blog on world economy next year

According to International Monetary Fund Managing Director Rodrigo Rato, credit crunch will have bigger blow on world economy next year compared to the current year.


Fallout of the credit crisis, triggered in July by a meltdown in U.S. mortgages, would felt most in the United States and Europe and lead to a "mild" slowdown in the global economy, Rato told reporters in the Saudi port city of Jeddah. The consequences of the crisis are "manageable," he said.

1 comment:

Credit Guru said...

I just came across your blog about Free Credit Score Reports and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about Free Credit Score Reports I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!" Visit my website as well http://www.my720fico.com